JAMAMS, LLC is a “Partnership” of Jessie J. Davis, President/CEO and Mark A. Gonzales, Vice President/Co-Founder providing Administrative, Human Resources, Billings, Dispatch, and Management Training Services that support its affiliates in the delivery of ambulance and wheelchair van transportation services. Our Offices are located at 107 Turner Lane, Floresville, Texas 78114.
JAM Ambulance Management Services, LLC. was founded in April 2008, by Jessie J. Davis, President/CEO, and Mark A. Gonzales, Co-Founder, Vice President.
We are focused on improving the process’ of services we offer by monitoring and measuring the performance of our services and that of each of our affiliates.
This is being done by setting bench marks for each of our affiliates for response times, budget goals, management and employee training, QA/QI of patient care documents, and billing reimbursements on a weekly and monthly reporting basis with the directors of each affiliate.
By measuring and informing each affiliate Directors of potential problems, they can act promptly to identified and correct issues that do not meet our established bench marks for the delivery of services.
JAMAMS, LLC FOUNDING PRINCIPLES
JAMAMS, LLC is committed to using and providing the most advanced and up to date accounting, billing and dispatch programs available in our industry. By doing so, our services free up our affiliates Directors, allowing more one on one time with customers, clients, and their employees allowing them to ensure that patients, clients, and employees know and feel that they are their most immediate concern.
We utilize Ortivus North America Sweetsoft Ambulance Billing and Computerized Aided Dispatch System.
- All vehicles are GPS monitored and tracked on a big screen monitor in our dispatch center allowing for immediate and accurate ETA’s
- All calls and reservations are entered into the CAD system and stored electronically with encryption that exceeds Federal HIPAA requirements. This system is paperless and patient information is very secured.
- Our CAD and Billing programs are intergraded and all call information, statistics, and patient information are upload each business day and billed out without delay.
JAMAMS, LLC MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission… To provide compassionate service to our patients, clients, community and one another through God’s grace.
We at JAMAMS, LLC. are committed to the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of the health care industry.
We provide our directors with:
- Powerful Monthly Response Time Reports to ensure clients transportation needs are expedient.
- Monthly Budget analysis that keep their operations profitable to ensure payroll, tax and other expenditures liabilities are always met and paid on time.
- Management Training to enhance leadership techniques, customer service issues, and up to date training in changes reguarding the laws and regulations that effect our industry from city, state, and federal regulartory institutions that govern us.
- QA/QI weekly reviews of patient treatment with input and direction from our Medical Directors and Clinical Coordinator that monitors patient care trends that require training and/or retraining of medical knowledge base or skills.
- Centralized interviewing and hiring of the best available applicants in our areas.
- Creating a large pool of employees to take advantage of health insurance premiums and employment benefits that smaller companies cannot take advantage of.
- Daily billing of services provided to ensure constant revenue is flowing without interruption with monthly billing reports outlining payor source, call volume trends, revenue collected, aging reports, credit reports, call reports, and receivables.
JAMAMS, LLC employs 10 full-time employees. 4 dispatchers, 2 billing, 1 HR, 1QA/QI, 1 Accountant, and 1Administrative personnel.
Our dispatch staff is empathetic and tuned into each patient situation, state of being and needs. They are attentive and always willing to assist with whatever needed.
JAMAMS, LLC. Dispatch services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round. For Ambulance and wheelchair van transportation request in Bexar County call 210-678-9111, in Wilson County call 830-393-8555, in Atascosa County call 830-569-5911 or toll free from anywhere in Texas call 1-888-393-8555. Our fax number is 888-393-8829.
Billing office hours: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (Excluding major holidays). Billing Number 830-393-4250.
Administrative offices hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (Excluding major holidays). Administration Number 830-393-4271.
Customer service satisfaction is one of our primary goals. The ownership (Mark and Jessie) serves as the marketing team and focal point liaison for customer relations. Their primary role is to create and control quality customer service. We develop a personal relationship with the staff of contracted and non-contracted facilities. We ensure optimal transportation services were provided and to address client comments in a proactive manner. With ownership serving as the marketing staff, we then are never to far separated from patients and clients, always ensuring that they know and feel their needs are addressed and that they truly are our number one concern.
We understand your need to have a reliable transportation service that can consistently offer efficient response times and compassionate care. We make every effort to ensure the patients, physicians, nurses, ward clerks, receptionists, and family members of our patients receive personal, friendly, and professional service that displays genuine concern and ensures every effort is made to address all issues to the customer’s satisfaction.